Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ratings Projects 1-6


Project 1:

I didn't expect to manipulate film to the extent we did, and never expected it would hold up so well! This was an enlightening project and a great way to get creative ideas moving around.

Rating = Fun

Project 2:

The rhymethic edit was the one I expected not to like but really liked. I enjoy long takes, and longer walks on the beach, but really enjoyed the shorter takes. This project helped me explore different ideas as far as shooting for the edit and projects like music videos and quick cuts for a movie.

Rating = Really Fun

Project 3:

I never thought I would do a stop motion animation ever. I want to do more! This taught me a lot about the variations of soundscapes and editing. I learned a lot from my group.

Rating = Really Fun

Project 4:

3D was more technical than I'm used to and a little harder than I anticipated. It was a great exercise as far as creating shots that will work well in this style but technically was a little tougher than I expected. I did however learn how to edit in 3D.

Rating = Fun

Project 5:

Bolex Long Take was very, very cool. Learning to use this camera was a little tricky but the result of the image is original and textured. The shoot was a little challenging and I like that so this was definitely worth the time to shoot it.

Rating = Super Fun

Project 6:

Freestyle assignments are always tough because of the numerous options available to us. I was at first confused by the instructions but after clarification I went all in. I used crowdsourcing and found it to be a success.

Rating = Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment